Our range of state of the art Machines and Equipment, along with our skilled trades people enables us to successfully Design and Manufacture a complex and diverse range of new components.
Onsite capabilities are able to handle large production runs or a one off request. We also have the ability to carry out repair work on worn or damaged components to the highest standard with a quick turn around time.
Services listed below:
- Manufacturing & Machining of any complex components from a varying range of materials for all industries including but not limited to Mining, Aerospace, Military, Earthmoving and Hydraulics
- Refurbishments to intricate parts and equipment
- Fabrication - MIG, TIG and ARC Welding on all metals including stainless steel & aluminum
- Mobile Line Boring - refurbishment and repairs to plant and equipment
- Stainless Steel Balustrades, including vertical stainless steel wires
- Metal Spraying - both hot and cold including Arc Spray
- Fitting - Our fully trained staff carry out repairs or refurbishing work to mechanical equipment as required, with access to in-house machining & welding, a quick turn around time is achieved
- CMM testing facilities carried out both on and off site for final Quality Control.
Components can include but are not limited to: Bushes, Shafts, Flanges, Frames, Pulleys, Idlers, Fittings, Spacers, Brackets, Pipes, Cylinders, Clamps, Pins, Fences, Panels, Handrails/Balustrades, Bolts, Hold Down / Foundation Bolts, Sheaves, Roller Drives.
All Work complies to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 Standards.